FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you charge money when we sell our artworks on your website?
No, on Peddle Art you can list as many artworks as you want at no cost. However the website does charge a commission from artists on their sales. To learn more about the commission please have a look at our terms and conditions.
2. Why is my cover picture cut on the borders?
We recommend you to use a 1450x350 size for your cover pictures otherwise the website will automatically crop your image. On smartphones the image is simply to big to appear entirely on your screen. However many artists have complained about it and we will update it as soon as possible.
3. How do I get featured in the Artist of the week section?
There are two different ways to get featured in the artist of the week section of Peddle art. First one is by being active on our platform and loyal to it. Our team will then choose an artist every week that they judge deserve the feature and will get in contact with him to interview him.
The Second way is by simply purchasing the feature on our profile. Here
4. How do I get featured in the featured artworks section?
Our team chooses which artworks appear on the featured artworks section based on many factors. Your item may be featured based on its number of views, likes, shares or simply originality. Please note that having a profile and artworks up to date will also help you appearing on the featured artworks section. The featured artworks may be changed every few days or once a week.
You can also purchase the feature on our profile. Here
5. What happens if I don’t put my PayPal address?
We ask for your PayPal information to simplify the selling process. Payments are made through PayPal and if your PayPal information is not available we will not be able to send you your earnings. If you do not own a PayPal account, there are other ways for us to send you your earnings. To learn about them please contact us.
6. How to get featured to your millions of followers on Instagram?
Our Social Media Managers chooses the artists and artworks that will be posted on our Instagram pages. To increase your chances here are some steps you could take:
- Be active on our main Instagram Page and other social media accounts.
- Be active on our website and have some items listed.
- Comment your name on our YouTube videos or posts on other Social Medias.
7. What happens when someone buys one of my artworks?
As soon as someone purchases one of your artworks, you will be notified by email. You should then start shipping as soon as possible. Once your Item shipped and received by the buyer, your earning will be released directly to your PayPal account.
If you have any questions that remain unanswered please contact us